Is there a humanitarian cause close to your heart?
The Wavestone Foundation organizes a call for projects through an annual campaign every year.
Our next call for projects will take place between 15,June and 15,September 2018.
- Submitted projects are assessed by Wavestone employees, who meet several times a year as part of pre-selection committees.
- These committees draw up recommendations which are then presented to the Management Board, which at a special meeting, rules on the list of projects to be supported that year.
Particularly attentive to the feasibility and the durability of the projects it supports, the Foundation favors a co-financing approach. As such, it subsidizes no more than 50% of the total cost of a project and a maximum of €10,000 per project.
Would you like to propose a humanitarian project to the Wavestone Foundation? Here’s how to proceed:
Submitting a project
- First of all, make sure that the project complies with the Foundation’s charter.
- Apply directly via the website.
- Once the project has been submitted and examined, you will be contacted by the member of the pre-selection committee who is in charge of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be communicated to you from the end of March onwards