Is there a humanitarian cause close to your heart?
The Wavestone Foundation organizes a call for projects through an annual campaign every year during summer.
- Submitted projects are assessed by Wavestone employees, who meet several times a year as part of pre-selection committees.
- These committees draw up recommendations which are then presented to the Management Board, which at a special meeting, rules on the list of projects to be supported that year.
Particularly attentive to the feasibility and the durability of the projects it supports, the Foundation favors a co-financing approach. As such, it subsidizes no more than 50% of the total cost of a project and a maximum of €10,000 per project.
The Wavestone Foundation’s 2022 call for projects is open from June 20 to midnight September 16, 2022. Associations can apply and submit their application during this period. Please read the procedure below.
Submitting a project
Would you like to propose a humanitarian project to the Wavestone Foundation? Here’s how to proceed:
- First of all, make sure that the project complies with the Foundation’s charter.
- Apply directly via the website.
- Once the project has been submitted and examined, you will be contacted by the member of the pre-selection committee who is in charge of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be communicated to you from the end of March onwards